How Does My Restaurant Participate?
- Restaurants will sign up to participate in Restaurant Week through Titan Broadcasting. A number of different promotional package options are available but the general participant fee is $250; and a $25 gift card to restaurant.
- Restaurants will need to determine their menu of $8 lunch specials and/or $15 dinner specials. These are generally considered to be per person pricing, but restaurants may choose to bundle a meal for two at either price point. Meals can consist of a single entrée or a pairing of multiple items, courses or beverages.
- Restaurants are encouraged to offer meals that are either reduced price or limited time offerings (chef special just for restaurant week)
- Restaurant will provide talking points about their restaurant, their regular specialties, and their restaurant week offering to be included in promotions by Titan Broadcasting
Contest for Participating Restaurants
At the conclusion of Restaurant Week, an online contest will be held surveying the general public about their experience during restaurant week. Winners will be selected in five categories:
Best Pork Dish, Best Beef Dish, Most Unique Meal, Best Value, Best Service, and Best Tasting Healthy Option
Winning restaurants will receive a radio advertising package valued at $750, a plaque to be displayed in their restaurant and an emblem which can be used on the restaurant’s website and other promotional materials.
Contest for General Public:
To encourage participation in Restaurant Week, those that dine in participating restaurants will be offered entry into a contest. Each participating restaurant will be provided with a prize box and registration slips. At the conclusion of the promotion, Titan Broadcasting will draw one winner from all participating restaurants combined to win ALL the gift certificates provided by area restaurants.
For More Information:
- Call Titan Broadcasting at 319-752-2701